~EnV~Everywhere ~EnV~Everywhere

Envy = #1

I love your tracks!

Daylight Train Crossing Daylight Train Crossing

Great song, and I suggest a little editing

Great job on that melody, but unfortunately that piano doesn't work for me. Suggest adding a little more reverb? I feel that the piano doesn't have enough depth. On the other hand, this is overall a great piece! Basslines are well fit together, and melodies are wonderfully tied together.

Yodamanjaro responds:

LOL Sorry bro. No editing this. A lot of people on here love the piano, so I'm keeping as-is. Adding more reverb? No thanks, I like the amount i added already.

TM3 - Vince, get in the trunk TM3 - Vince, get in the trunk

Not decent and not bad!

Definitely has a "trancy" feel to it. Great job on that bassline - really keeps the energy flowing. Overall great job on the chorus and chords, although I felt that a better choice of melody for the chords could have been better. I can really imagine people raving to this song, nice job!

Like A G6 Remix-dpr/llt Like A G6 Remix-dpr/llt

Im liking the Dustep!

Pretty nice remix. I like how you alter the original to a completely different song! Very nice and original.

ParagonX9 - Blue Marine ParagonX9 - Blue Marine

Damn solid

So intense! Really fits for a fighting game song! I love the funkiness! Rock on!

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

Really great song

I love this song. Amazing. You have a great voice! Vocals are almost perfect. There are a few vocal issues once in a while, but great overall. I love it!

-May your friend rest in peace

Guitar Vs. Piano [ver. XCEED] (Goukisan Remix) Guitar Vs. Piano [ver. XCEED] (Goukisan Remix)

Great!

I saw some people talking about the original? I never heard the original, but this song is great. Nicely done :)

rtnario responds:

Haha, thanks, and you better hear the original, because you'll realize how much I did my best to improve on it XD